Looking for a new opportunity? Seeking a new challenge for you and your curiosity? You came to the right place. Well maybe – we’ve never met and we don’t know you (yet). We’re proud to offer careers that are unique in their scope, location, and opportunity. Most positions may be performed in either our Pittsburgh or Wheeling offices.
- Bilingual Marketers
- Business Development Executive
- Corporate Marketing Rock Star
- Data Analyst
- Digital Advertising Pro (PPC)
- Digital Outreach Associate (SEO)
- Marketing Interns – Advertising, Web Development & Graphic Design
- SEO Pro
- Web Developer
Benefits of Working Here
- Quarterly profit sharing
- 401(k) with immediate vesting of company match
- Health benefits, including dental & vision
- Paid vacation & personal time
- Paid holidays
- Paid training & certifications, such as Google Partner certification
- Free tickets to sporting, arts, and music events
- Free parking
- A strict “No Jerks” policy
We also do things like shut down the office for (paid) community service and fun activities like Paint ‘n’ Sips and Pirates games. The dress code is casual for all internal positions on all days except Halloween when the dress code changes to spooky.
We are always interested in bringing on great team members who can help us grow as a company and provide outstanding results for our clients. If you are interested in joining the team please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let us know about your experience and any special skills you bring, such as fluency in other languages. After you have emailed us, you may follow up with a phone call to 304.214.4850.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).