So you’ve read about the services we offer, but how do you know if we’re any good at search engine marketing? Start by taking a look at some of the certifications and other reasons we believe we’re qualified to handle your accounts beyond just our experience in the field.
Paid Search Marketing Certifications
Because paid search marketing is so easily measurable, the major search engines have developed certification tests to signify search engine marketing professionals who are qualified to help businesses manage their accounts. The largest of these certifications is the Google AdWords Certified Partner program (replacing the former GAP program), which our firm was certified by in Google’s initial launch.
Our company is also accredited by the only other major paid search provider left in the United States – Bing Ads – who has named us a Bing Ads Preferred Agency.
Individually, our marketers hold individual certifications from Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Some also have been recognized as Yahoo! Search Marketing Ambassadors, whose program was discontinued even before the Microsoft-Yahoo! Search Partnership. Learn more about our paid search marketing certifications.
If you’re wondering why we don’t list any search engine optimization certifications here, it’s because there aren’t any that we believe are worthwhile enough to do. That’s not to say there aren’t good programs for teaching people the basics of SEO; there are. It’s just that we provide in house training to new optimizers, keep up to date on the industry via newsletters and conferences, and – most importantly – constantly learn through working and testing. Now if the search engines start certifying people on SEO like they do for paid search by providing information about their secret algorithms….
Our managers have been invited to speak about search engine marketing at a wide variety of conferences, association meetings, and industry events. These include:
- Search Engine Marketing Industry Events, including Search Engine Strategies New York and Chicago and SEM II: Join the Revolution
- Conferences, like the American Truck Dealers Association Annual Meeting (where our presentation earned the highest rating of all workshops at this 1,000-person event), WVEEA Annual Conference, and Teaming to Win
- Group Meetings for groups like the Greater Frederick Advertising Association and Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Universities and Colleges: adjunct professorship at West Liberty University and presentations at Bethany College and West Virginia Northern Community College
Interviews & Articles
When journalists have questions about search engine marketing, online reputation management, blogging, or other forms of internet marketing, they often turn to the professionals of Direct Online Marketing™. Magazines and newspapers include:
- Advertising Age. “The $100 PC that Wasn’t and What You Can Learn from That“
- SES Magazine. “Why It’s Time You Started Using Google’s Content Network (Again)“
- The Guardian. “Web 2.0: just kids’ stuff?“
- TEQ Magazine. “Direct Online Marketing Focuses on Search Engine Marketing & More“
- The State Journal. Multiple articles, including “Bloggers Rally Together for Garrison’s Resignation“
- Real Business Magazine. “Time to Put Your Head on the Blog”
- The Times (London). A blog created and managed by Paul Woodhouse named to “The 50 Best Business Blogs“
To learn more about how we can help you reach your goals, please continue reading through our site. We also offer a free initial consultation so you can receive answers to your specific questions and evaluate if we’re a good fit for a partnership. For your free consultation, please call 800.979.3177 or click here.