Direct Online Marketing™ regularly presents topics related to paid search marketing (pay per click), search engine optimization, and online reputation management at conferences and meetings across the United States. These range in size from large, industry leading events to smaller organizational meetings.
Our availability and pricing depends on a number of factors including schedule, proximity, and event details.
Sample Social & Search Marketing Presentations
Representatives from our company have spoken at events ranging in size from thousands of attendees to small groups of 25 people. The following are a sample of this diversity:
- Search Engine Strategies, New York, NY & Chicago, IL.
- National Automobile Dealers Association / American Truck Dealers (ATD) Convention, Orlando, FL.*
- U.S. Commercial Service Export Marketing Series, Greensboro, NC; Baltimore, MD; Glassboro, NJ; Blacksburg, VA; & Pittsburgh, PA.
- Online Marketing: Innovations that Work, Southpointe, PA.
- Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Webinar, online.
- OMC Social Media & Search Marketing Weeks, online.
- Digital Media in a Social World, Columbus, OH.**
- SEM II: Join the Revolution, Erie, PA.
- Next Generation Marketing, Charleston, Huntington, & Morgantown, WV.
- NationaLease Private Truck Leasing Network, Los Angeles, CA.
- Create WV conferences, Snowshoe & Wheeling, WV.
- WV Export Council, Morgantown & Huntington, WV.
- Campaign: Digital, Frederick, MD.
- ExporTech™, Bridgeport, WV.
- Social Media Business Forum, Charleston, WV.
- West Virginia Environmental Education Association Annual Conference, Wheeling, WV.
- Teaming to Win, Roanoke, WV.
- Easter Seals Central and Southeast Ohio Conference, Columbus, OH.
- Social Media for Non-Profits, Wheeling, WV.
- PR & Marketing Training for Non-Profits, Moundsville, WV.
- Bethany College lecture, Bethany, WV.
- Do Biz U, Fairmont, WV.
- AITP chapter meetings, Washington, PA; Wheeling, WV; Johnstown, PA.
College & University Presentations
We also speak regularly at colleges and universities, either as adjunct professors (West Liberty University), guest lecturers for executive MBA, undergrad, or exporter programs (West Virginia University & Marshall University), social media conferences (The Ohio State University’s Digital Media in a Social World**), or undergraduate courses (Bethany College), or even developing courses with them to be offered to the public (West Virginia Northern Community College). If you are interested in having a Direct Online Marketing™ speaker present to one of your classes, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 800.979.3177.
Sample SEO Analysis during Workshop Presentation
* The following clip comes from the 2010 ATD Annual Convention, the largest assemblage of truck dealers in the world, receiving over 1,000 attendees annually. To see more clips of presentations and other educational materials, please visit our YouTube search marketing channel.
Justin Seibert created a custom presentation for conference attendees – as we do for all presentations – entitled Increase Sales and Leads on the Web: How to Create a Profitable Internet Strategy for Your Dealership. This clip came during the SEO live audit portion where attendees had the chance to receive tips on optimizing their Web site in front of the group (always a crowd favorite). The workshop received a 9.2 rating on a 1-10 scale, which was the highest rating of any workshop at the conference.
** Here’s a full presentation from Digital Media in a Social World:
If you’re interested in having one of our speakers create a custom workshop or presentation for your next gathering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics of Expertise
We focus on four areas of internet marketing for speaking engagements and expert quotes:
- Paid Search Marketing. We can and will present on virtually any aspect of paid search marketing from its general benefits to account organization to effectively using content network matching, and everything in between from beginner to advanced levels.
- Search Engine Optimization. We’re pleased to speak about SEO on a tactical or strategic level with beginner advice and expert tips. This typically includes information about social media optimization techniques, which are often of great interest during Q&A sessions.
- Social Media. One of the most frequent requests we receive is regarding facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, foursquare, and how to make sense of them all. We can discuss strategy and tactics ranging from compliance issues to how to make time for it all.
- Online Reputation Management. Managing reputations – whether individually or for a business or organization – has never been more difficult with the spread of the internet, search engines, and social media, or Web 2.0, sites. Learn what you can do to protect yourself.
We will also give general presentations on internet marketing, social media, and other related topics for audiences desiring an introduction to these strategies.
Request an Internet Marketing Speaker for Your Event
To request a speaker for your conference, meeting, or gathering, please call 800.979.3177 or email us at email@example.com. Please let us know as many details as you have, including, date, time, length of presentation, location, and audience size and makeup. We hope we can make it happen!