We’re looking for marketers with fluency in English and other languages to join our team. If you have native or full professional fluency in Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, French, German, Korean, Arabic, or other languages, read on for more information.
We are a top 200 Premier Google Partner serving clients all over the world. Please note: work will be performed on-site from our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV offices.
Bilingual Marketers can work in a variety of roles on our team in our advertising and marketing departments. You will need to possess or gain an intermediate-level understanding of all the services we offer as you will be communicating with clients and partners. You’ll work in all of the following areas:
- Foreign campaigns for US-based exporters
- Local and foreign campaigns for non-US-based advertisers
- English campaigns for any of our clients
Specifically, your tasks will include the following – both in English and the other language(s) with which you have fluency:
- Writing for clients – web copy, ads, press releases, and more
- Keyword research and review
- Manage client advertising accounts, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yandex, Baidu, Seznam, 360, Yahoo! Search Marketing Japan, Naver, Daum, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Run and analyze reports
- Competitive analysis
- Digital outreach (link building)
- Client communication
Depending on the language, a small amount of travel may be required for trade shows, client visits, etc.
Who You Are
To successfully apply for and excel in this position, you will have the following minimum qualifications:
1-3+ years experience marketing experience, whether in-house or at an agency
- Total English fluency – must be able to keep up in fast-paced meetings
- Native or full professional fluency in at least one other language
- Outstanding computer skills and strong familiarity with the internet
- An intermediate or higher-level understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and your other languages
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with search engine and other forms of digital marketing
- Agency experience
Why You Want to Work with Us
We could be a great match if the following benefits sound interesting to you:
- 401k with immediate vesting of a company match
- Health, dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certifications
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
- Casual dress code (internal-facing positions)
How to Apply
Take some time to look through our site. Either apply below or email a copy of your resume (included in the body of the email or attached as a PDF) and how you can benefit DOM to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A Note about COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 15, 2020