Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a driven, professional, and ethical business development executive to join our team. We are a Premier Google Partner digital marketing firm with a global clientele. Our production offices are located in Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV, but we are accepting candidates from all major metro areas – no relocation required.
Who You Are
To successfully apply for and excel in this position, you will be a relationship builder, hunter, and closer with the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years sales experience
- 3+ years of selling high-value B2B retainer details, digital marketing services strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You will be supported by inside sales generation interest but will need to supplement these efforts by self-generating leads.
We seek an experienced professional with demonstrated success in building a portfolio of logo clients both nationally and in her or his local metro. You will have direct input into the company’s marketing efforts as well as our sales processes. The initial role is focused on hunting, with the opportunity to advance into a strategic sales team building and management role in the future.
Why You Want to Work with Us
We could be a great match if the following benefits sound interesting to you:
- No commission cap
- 401k with immediate vesting of company match
- Health, dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certifications
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
- Casual dress code (internal-facing positions)
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site. Either apply below or email a copy of your resume (included in the body of the email or in a PDF) and why you would like to work for DOM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated January 8, 2019.