Content Marketing Specialist
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for various styles of content and writing copy that appeals to varying target audiences to support our clients’ brand and goals. In addition to developing content, you’ll perform other activities critical to SEO and digital marketing success, such as keyword research, optimization, outreach, social media, and email marketing.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll play a core role within our organic team, contributing heavily to how successfully we meet the marketing goals of clients within your portfolio. You will have a mix of clients in many industries, geographies, and sizes. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online.
Day to day work will vary; it includes a wide array of content production, including writing for blogs, websites, press releases, social posts, emails, and ads. In addition to content, you will also perform the following for our clients to assist in our SEO and overall marketing efforts for them, including: keyword research and optimization; on-site SEO analysis; outreach; working with analytics and SEO tools; and reporting. You will also contribute content to DOM’s marketing efforts, both via your knowledge and in interviewing team members.
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 3-5 years in content creation for digital marketing purposes. This experience will include:
- Content creation & optimization for multiple goals (e.g. lead generation, e-commerce sales) and in multiple industries
- Writing long-form content, including whitepapers and technical blog posts
- Building and adapting to multiple voices and styles
- Development of graphical and video content pieces
- Strong understanding of SEO theory
- Social media and email marketing experience to meet business objectives
- Hands-on execution in core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
Additionally, you have the following:
- Experience in-house or at an agency
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages
- Past responsibility for driving leads into a marketing funnel and nurturing them
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated March 20, 2020.