Demand Generation Specialist
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Demand Generation Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing marketing qualified lead (MQLs) funnels and implementing strategies aimed at enhancing the quantity and quality of inbound qualified sales leads (SQLs).
You will be heavily involved in developing our marketing strategy in conjunction with senior management and the Sales team. Work includes heavy writing, analyzing results, developing A/B tests, email drip and newsletter campaigns, event marketing coordination, PR, networking, and other activities expected to drive results.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
DOM saw record new client growth in 2019, which when coupled with industry-leading retention rates, led to another year of new revenue highs. We have an aggressive vision for growth and corresponding sales and marketing goals to match. You will play a critical role in the continued growth of our agency by generating more interest and awareness of DOM among our targets.
You’ll work closely with Sales and senior management to align on vision and drive revenue and be able to leverage the expertise of our marketers agency-wide. Day-to-day work will vary, but will include:
- Heavy writing: long-form content (e.g. whitepapers), email newsletters, social media, drip campaigns, blog posts, etc. while keeping brand consistency
- Creating and analyzing experiments – constant testing is a must
- Devising and tailoring cadences to shepherd marketing qualified leads (e.g. newsletter sign-ups) through the marketing funnel into becoming sales qualified leads
- Event management, including coordinating speaking engagements, trade shows, conferences, and self-hosted and partner events
- Project management to align ad hoc committees and meet deliverables on time
- Representing the company at networking events
**This position will be based in our Pittsburgh office and is not being offered remotely.**
Who You Are
You will have 5 to 8+ years of marketing experience specifically in a B2B environment where you are responsible for driving leads and your success is measured on both the quantity and quality of those leads. This experience will include:
- Strategy setting
- Building KPIs
- Digital marketing and advertising execution / coordination / management
- Email marketing
- Event coordination and marketing
- A/B and multivariate testing
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Strong analytics knowledge
- Creative problem solving to find unique ways to reach target prospects
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top notch organization skills
The following experiences are a plus:
- Agency experience
- Marketing to both foreign companies and U.S. exporters
- Public speaking and writing
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated January 27, 2020.