Digital Advertising Analyst
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Digital Advertising Analyst, you will analyze the performance of digital marketing and advertising efforts like video, display ads, and overall website performance. Previous marketing experience and the ability to interpret the meaning of this data is highly important.
Interpretation is key; beyond just providing numbers, you need to analyze anomalies and trends that account managers can use in order to improve results. You’ll also be heavily involved in working with appropriate team members in designing tests to conduct that will improve campaign performance
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be an integral member of our team, providing performance analysis for multiple account managers representing clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. Your efforts directly and highly contribute to performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work will vary; it includes in-platform data analysis, analytics review, keyword ranking comparisons, forecasting, making recommendations, and joining client calls to provide expert reasoning. You will work closely with both campaign and relationship managers to align on vision and develop game plans, including test design.
Specifically, you will:
- Measure and support digital marketing strategies that drive customer conversion and retention
- Act as analytics subject matter expert to help clients define KPIs, goals, and benchmarks
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations using various data systems to help drive high quality and highly optimized digital advertising campaigns
- Help to define and build out our documentation on analysis best practices and procedures
- Assist in implementing tracking requirements as they relate to measuring digital performance
This full-time position requires a primary work location at either our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV office. (Please note that beginning in mid-May we will be switching to a program of 3 days in the office per week, with 2 days of telecommuting work.)
Who You Are
You will have 3 to 5+ years of experience specifically serving in a role where digital advertising and marketing analysis is a primary focus of your role. This experience will include:
- Analysis of Google Ads and other digital advertising campaigns
- Organic keyword measurement and competitor comparison
- Anomaly detection
- Developing benchmarks & KPIs
- Forecasting future performance (e.g. regression analysis, causal models)
- Identifying metrics and elements for tests to be designed around
- Creating performance dashboards
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in digital data platforms including Google Analytics
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Ability to present complex data analyses in a meaningful and actionable way
- Strong understanding of different attribution models and Google Analytics, including 360
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in statistical analysis
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
- Ability to clearly summarize complex analyses in a digestible format
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The following skills are a plus:
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with additional analytics platforms
- Experience with data analysis and visualization platforms
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google App Scripts, and Google Data Studio
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 18, 2021