Digital Advertising Associate
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Digital Advertising Associate, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search and paid social advertising campaigns, account builds, analysis, and reporting.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and retargeting campaigns. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be responsible for tactical execution of advertising campaigns in major search engines and social media advertising platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Yahoo!.
Day to day that could mean some or all of the following work: building campaigns, bidding, tactical adjustments, analysis, keyword research, ad writing, reporting, experimentation, landing page optimization, and more.
This position will be based in our Pittsburgh office.
Who You Are
We have openings for both junior- and senior-level associates where you will have a minimum of 2 (junior) or 5 (senior) years of experience in digital advertising, preferably within an agency.
This work will come from one or more of the following areas:
- Agency or in-house experience managing campaign budgets of a minimum of $10,000 per month per account
- PPC campaign management for search, retargeting, shopping, display, and video ads
- Social advertising campaign management of lead generation and/or eCommerce focused campaigns
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- Marketing knowledge from either work history or education
- Outstanding computer skills and strong familiarity with the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
The following skills are a plus:
- Foreign language capabilities
- Experience with foreign paid search platforms, such as Yandex Direct, Baidu, Yahoo! SM Japan, and Naver
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online through this page or email a copy of your resume and why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated November 15, 2019.