Digital Advertising (PPC) Associate
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
As a Digital Advertising Associate, you’ll be responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns for your portfolio of DOM clients to help them reach their revenue goals. Work will be heaviest with search engine platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads, but will also include social media and display networks.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
This full-time position requires a primary work location at either our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV office. (Please note that beginning in mid-May we will be switching to a program of 3 days in the office per week, with 2 days of telecommuting work.)
About the Position
Our clients rely on DOM to help them meet direct marketing goals such as increasing leads or driving e-commerce sales. You will work with a team of Client Success Managers, Strategists, and Analysts to provide the best returns on their investment.
This combined work significantly impacts their growth goals, making us an important strategic partner.
Day-to-day work includes:
- Performing daily account management of paid search, display, and social advertising media campaigns for a variety of clients
- Conducting keyword and competitive research and pull report data
- Writing content for ads and landing pages
- Implementing code and setting goals for conversion and call tracking
- Generating client reports for all KPIs
- Researching and testing platforms, software, and tools
- Continuous communication of results and progress with internal teams
Who You Are
You will have 1 year of digital advertising experience that includes heavy day-to-day work in Google Ads.
This experience will include:
- Full account management of a variety of search, social, display, shopping, and video advertising campaigns
- Building reports and communicating results with stakeholders
- Competitor research
- Ad writing
- Keyword, audience, and account analysis
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Strong analytics knowledge
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
The following experiences are a plus:
- Agency experience
- Foreign language skills or execution of foreign campaigns
How to Apply
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A Note about COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 18, 2021