Digital Advertising Strategist
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
As a Digital Advertising Strategist, you’ll set the optimal digital advertising strategy for the account teams to hit our clients’ performance goals. These goals are virtually always related to direct business impacts like lead generation and e-commerce sales. You will also be responsible for ad campaign management, whether working with a team or by yourself, depending on the account.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
Our clients rely on DOM to help them meet direct marketing goals such as increasing leads or driving e-commerce sales. You will be responsible for developing and modifying strategic digital advertising plans to help them reach their goals.
You will set and communicate this strategy with the DOM team of Client Success Managers, Account Managers, Coordinators, and Analysts, as well as clients as needed.
In addition to setting the strategy, for some accounts you will also be responsible for either fully managing accounts or working in conjunction with other team members, depending on scope.
Day-to-day work includes:
- Developing and executing well-planned search engine and other digital advertising strategies for a variety of clients
- Proactively modifying strategies monthly and as needed based on the performance of major KPIs, account metrics, or client needs
- Working with clients on developing or refining strategic goals during onboarding and throughout campaigns
- Building benchmarks and KPIs
- Developing and executing experiments for all relevant digital advertising tactics, channels, and other elements
- Clearly communicating the progress of strategic plans to meet outlined objectives both internally and, as needed, externally
- Researching and testing platforms, software, and tools
This full-time position requires a primary work location at either our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV offices. (Please note that during the pandemic all DOM team members have the option of either telecommuting or working from either office.)
Who You Are
You will have 5+ years of marketing experience, at least 3 of which are in digital advertising (including search engines) specifically.
This experience will include:
- Heavy execution and strategic development of Google Ads and other search engine advertising campaigns
- Managing and directing social media, video, shopping, and display advertising campaigns for both lead generation and e-commerce sales
- Designing digital campaigns as part of an overall marketing strategy
- Analyzing data to communicate highlights, opportunities, and next steps
- Competitor and market research
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Strong analytics knowledge
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Intimate familiarity of sales and marketing funnels
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The following experiences are a plus:
- Agency experience
- Marketing automation and CRM tool implementation
- Foreign language skills or strategic guidance of foreign campaigns
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and how you could benefit DOM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A Note about COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Updated August 3, 2020