We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our clients and ensuring their campaigns are successful.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients, sharing information from both sides
- Develop the digital marketing strategy in conjunction with all stakeholders
- Perform some execution of work and coordinate with the team to ensure all tasks are completed
We provide ongoing training and support, as well as all the technology necessary for success.
Who You Are
You’re curious, friendly, articulate, accountable, and unflappable. You can juggle multiple requests with varying degrees of urgency to manage expectations and meet the needs of all stakeholders. You utilize your deep marketing knowledge to develop sound strategic plans for product launches, new brands, or changes in direction.
- World class client experience skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong time management, project management, and organization skills
- 5+ years’ professional marketing experience, digital marketing highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience serving as the primary marketing point of contact, either in an agency or in dealing with multiple departments in house for a large brand
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
Who We Are
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, conversion rate optimization, analytics, and display campaigns.
The Basics of the Position
Hours: Standard EST business hours, with future opportunity to work hours that align with our clients from different U.S. time zones
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with immediate vesting of company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certificationsli>
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
Location: Pittsburgh (Bloomfield) or Wheeling, WV
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals.
We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
We’re a stable (been in business since 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
“DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
“Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
“I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us. Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why we may be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated May 15, 2019.