Digital Marketing Analyst
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will analyze performance of digital marketing and advertising efforts like SEO, PPC, social media, video, and display ads. Previous marketing experience and the ability to interpret the meaning of this data is highly important.
Interpretation is key; beyond just providing numbers, you need to analyze anomalies and trends that account managers can use in order to improve results. You’ll also be heavily involved in working with appropriate team members in designing tests to conduct to improve campaign performance.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be an integral member of our team, providing performance analysis for multiple account managers representing clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking a direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. Your efforts directly and highly contribute to performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work will vary; it includes in-platform data analysis, analytics review, keyword ranking comparisons, forecasting, making recommendations, and joining client calls to provide expert reasoning. You will work closely with both campaign and relationship managers to align on vision and develop game plans, including test design.
This position will be based in our Pittsburgh office.
Who You Are
You will have 2 to 6 years of experience specifically serving in a role where digital marketing analysis is a primary focus of your role. This experience will include:
- Analysis of Google Ads and other digital advertising campaigns
- Organic keyword measurement and competitor comparison
- Anomaly detection
- Developing benchmarks & KPIs
- Forecasting future performance (e.g. regression analysis, causal models)
- Identifying metrics and elements for tests to be designed around
- Creating performance dashboards
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- Strong understanding of different attribution models and Google Analytics, including 360
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in statistical analysis
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top notch organization skills
- Ability to clearly summarize complex analyses in a digestible format
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The following skills are a plus:
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with additional analytics platforms
- Experience with data analysis and visualization platforms
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google App Scripts, and Google Data Studio
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online using the form below or email a copy of your resume and why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated November 27th, 2019.