Digital Marketing Associate (SEO)
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our SEO team. You’ll work with our organic team to improve results for clients around the world. The role would put you in a position to be a critical contributor to the success of assigned clients.
We are a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency with offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV. Please note: this position’s work will be performed on site, primarily in our Pittsburgh office.
You’ll be leveraging your writing and communication skills to drive SEO results for our clients. Specifically, you will provide:
- Link building & outreach
- Content creation & optimization
- On-page SEO
- Competitive analysis & marketing research
- Local SEO
As you become proficient in tactical execution, you’ll begin to learn strategy in order to increase your SEO knowledge and advance within the agency.
Who You Are
To successfully apply for and excel in this position, you will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding computer skills and strong familiarity with the internet
- 2+ years prior work experience
- Prior marketing experience at an agency or company, or an educational background in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top notch organization skills
The following skills are a plus:
- PR experience, particularly in the areas of list building and outreach
- Specific SEO experience, including technical and on-site optimization
- Professional use of social networks
- Foreign language skills
Why You Want to Work for Us
Join our expanding team and get the following:
- Profit sharing
- 401k with immediate vesting of company match
- Health dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certifications
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
- Casual dress code (internal-facing positions)
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our website. Either apply below or email a copy of your resume (included in the body of the email as a PDF) and why you would like to work for DOM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated October 18, 2018