Digital Marketing Coordinator
Want to utilize your digital marketing skills to drive results for a global set of clientele while increasing your knowledge of strategy? In our Digital Marketing Coordinator role, you’ll have a chance to grow upward while making an impact on our agency that you can see.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and retargeting campaigns. We’re a stable (been in business since 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
You’ll be leveraging your experience in core SEO functions like link building, content writing, and on-site optimization to drive SEO results for our clients. Specifically, you will provide:
- Link building & outreach
- Content creation & optimization
- On-page SEO
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis & marketing research
- Local SEO
As you become proficient in developing SEO strategy, you’ll begin working directly with clients in order to advance within the agency.
About The Position
Depending on your experience, you’ll be working with either or both our advertising and marketing teams. In either case, you’ll be responsible for the tactical execution of campaigns. Day to day that could mean some or all of the following work:
- keyword research
- landing page development
- copywriting and optimization
- ad writing
- link building
- designing experiments
- and more
Who You Are
You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising or marketing, preferably within an agency. This work will come from one or more of the following areas:
- SEO: keyword research and optimization, copywriting, technical site optimization, link building, etc.
- PPC: account management in Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Social media: managing business pages or advertising accounts with clearly defined goals
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- Marketing knowledge from either work history or education
- Client liaison skills: clear communication, managing expectations, prompt responses, etc.
- Outstanding computer skills and strong familiarity with the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top notch organization skills
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our website. Either apply below or email a copy of your resume (included in the body of the email or attached as a PDF) and why you would like to work for DOM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated November 2, 2018