Digital Marketing (SEO) Account Manager
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for executing a variety of SEO marketing activities for the clients in your portfolio, including strategy, keyword research, optimization, writing, outreach, and analysis.
While you will communicate with clients regarding account issues as needed, please know the primary purpose of this role is to perform and drive SEO results. If you are more interested in a role where working with clients is the primary responsibility, please see our Client Success Manager position.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be a key member of our organic team, working to improve marketing campaign goals for multiple clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking a direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. Your primary focus is delivering performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work will vary; it includes planning, managing, and executing SEO campaigns for multiple clients; content creation and optimization; keyword research and evaluation; on-site analysis; contributing to the overarching campaign strategy; conducting SEO audits; outreach; working with analytics and SEO tools; and reporting.
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 5 years in directly providing SEO services. This experience will include:
- Deep understanding of SEO theory
- Hands-on experience across multiple industries for ecommerce and lead gen campaigns
- Content creation & optimization
- Strategy development to reach business objectives
- Execution in all core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
If you have SEO experience, but not quite to the level described here, you may be interested in our Digital Marketing Associate role.
Additionally, you have the following:
- Experience both in house and at an agency or as a freelancer
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- Experience with mitigating organic traffic loss from website migrations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives across multiple platforms
- Foreign language/country SEO
- Web development/coding skills
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated January 28, 2020.