Digital Marketing (SEO) Associate
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
As a Digital Marketing (SEO) Associate, you’ll be responsible for executing a variety of SEO and other marketing activities for the clients in your portfolio, including keyword research, optimization, writing, link building, social media, analysis, and more.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be an important member of our organic team, working to improve marketing campaign goals for multiple clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking direct actions, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. Your primary focus is on delivering performance growth for the clients in your portfolio. As you grow in experience, you’ll have the opportunity to follow paths toward account management, strategy & analysis, and client success management.
Day to day work will vary; it includes executing SEO campaigns for multiple clients; content creation and optimization; keyword research and evaluation; on-site analysis; SEO auditing; link building; working with analytics and SEO tools, and reporting.
(Please note that during the pandemic all DOM team members have the option of either telecommuting or working from either office.)
Who You Are
You will have a minimum of 1 year directly providing SEO services. This experience will include:
- Strong understanding of SEO theory
- Content creation & optimization
- Hands-on execution in core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
Additionally, you have the following:<
- Experience in-house or at an agency
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives
- Email Marketing
- Foreign language/country SEO
- Web development/coding skills
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Updated November 16, 2020