Are you an experienced graphic designer looking for an opportunity to enhance the digital marketing efforts of a wide variety of clients around the world? We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for working closely with our marketing and advertising teams to generate impactful and consistent creatives for our client campaigns. Work will include ad development, landing page design, infographics, presentations, and other work as outlined below.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
In this role, you will work closely with a variety of team members in our advertising, marketing, and client success departments to bring a high level of design sophistication to our campaigns. In some cases, clients have strong existing brand guidelines and in others, you may have the opportunity to enhance their design. In all cases, we want to appropriately represent the client’s brand while staying focused on the direct action goals of the campaign.
The bulk of your focus will be on client work, although you will also lend your skills to DOM’s sales, marketing, and promotional materials.
Work will include the following, for a wide range of B2B and B2C industries:
- Contribute to the client discovery process with a focus on design
- Deliver wireframes and full design for landing pages
- Create static, moving, and interactive digital ads in a variety of formats, including HTML5
- Building templates and design elements for content giveaways, such as case studies and whitepapers
- Designing infographics
- Building presentation decks and sales enablement materials
- Editing video into short ads to meet campaign specs
This full-time position requires a primary work location at either our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV office. Currently, all DOM team members have the option of either telecommuting or working from either office. Once employees begin working in an office again, you will have the ability to work from home two days per week.
Who You Are
You have a keen eye for design and have sharpened your skills by working on ads, websites, and presentation materials for a variety of companies. You are flexible in style, adapting to the brand guidelines and requirements of the project. You carry a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in design, preferably at an agency or within a larger marketing team. Your experience will include:
- Digital ad creation for both static and moving images, including in HTML5
- Image creation and modification to preserve crispness while reducing weight to not slow down page load times; specific experience with next-gen image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP is critical
- Web design or landing page creation, especially through a content management system or landing page tool such as Unbounce
- Establishing and applying consistent brand elements across the user journey
- The ability to bring layout, color, typography, photography, and iconography together to consistently express a brand’s personality, voice, and values
- Heavy use of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design products
- Video editing to work within tight time constraints to tell a story and highlight brand and value propositions
- Illustration and iconography a plus
Additionally, you have the following:
- Strong time management, project management, and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in design or marketing preferred
How to Apply
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated April 14, 2021