We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will be responsible for developing various styles of content and writing copy that is appealing to varying target audiences to support our clients’ brand and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Write compelling copy for websites, blog posts, whitepapers, and social media to name just a few
- Edit or proofread content from other team members and provide feedback
- Perform outreach to place client or agency content on relevant websites and build links
- Participate in the development of new and interesting content strategies
- Assist in other search engine optimization (SEO) strategies as necessary for clients
- Supply the agency blog with regular posts to educate users and assist with developing other agency marketing content
- Perform some cross-department execution of work
We provide ongoing training and support, as well as all the technology necessary for success.
Who You Are
You’re curious, articulate, and accountable. You have a strong attention to detail and a consistent output level. You utilize your strong understanding of language and your creativity to develop well-thought copy that engages readers.
You have the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Sharp attention to detail for grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, strong organization skills
- 2-5 years’ professional writing experience, digital marketing experience highly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with others to craft content and messaging strategies that drive results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and cloud-based collaboration tools, social media platforms, and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, conversion rate optimization, analytics, and display campaigns.
The Basics of the Position
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Standard EST business hours, with future opportunity to work hours that align with our clients from different U.S. time zones
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with immediate vesting of company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certifications
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
Location: Pittsburgh (Bloomfield) or Wheeling, WV
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals.
We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
We’re a stable (been in business since 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us. Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why we may be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).