Sales Development Representative
Want to utilize your unique talents to help add to a global client list for a fast-growing digital marketing agency? In this Sales / Business Development Representative opportunity, you’ll have a chance to grow while making an impact on our agency that you can see.
You’ll do so by establishing initial relationships by setting nationwide appointments for outside sales to meet. Specifically, you will make contact with potential clients through heavy outbound phone calls throughout the day supported by email, social media, and other sales channels. During these conversations, you’ll probe for prospect needs to determine potential fit and secure appointments when finding a match.
We provide ongoing sales training and support, as well as all the technology necessary for success. The SDR / BDR position also offers a pathway to advance in a career in sales.
Who You Are
You’re smart, confident, accountable, competitive, and charismatic. You have high energy levels and have had to overcome past challenges. You’re willing to spend heavy time each day on the phone. You always look for ways to get better and we will help you do so.
You have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of sales experience, with a strong preference in B2B sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding computer skills and strong familiarity with the internet
- 1+ years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required; study in psychology or related fields preferred
- Past participation in athletics or other types of competition (preferred)
- Theatre experience (preferred)
Who We Are
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and retargeting campaigns.
The Basics of the Position
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Standard EST business hours, with future opportunity to switch to PST hours
Annual Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience, plus unlimited commission based on your success, drive, and talent. In addition to base salary, we offer a tiered commission structure allowing top performers to earn a greater amount based on meeting and exceeding targets.
Location: Pittsburgh (Bloomfield)
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals.
We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
We’re a stable (been in business since 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; and 401(k) with company match. You’ll also receive best-in-class training and technology.
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us. Then either apply directly online here or email a copy of your resume and why you would like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated February 8, 2019.