Sr. Digital Advertising Strategist
We’re looking for an experienced manager of online advertising accounts to join our team. If you have heavy experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, and other display, social, and search advertising platforms, please keep reading.
We are a top 200 Premier Google Partner and Bing Ads Preferred Agency firm with offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV. Please note: this position’s work will primarily be performed on site in our Pittsburgh office.
We seek an experienced professional with demonstrated success managing digital advertising campaigns. From a high level, the three key areas are setting strategy, executing the work, and serving as the client point of contact. Top skills with paid search platforms are an absolute must.
Who You Are
To successfully apply for and excel in this position, you will have the following minimum qualifications:
- 3+ years managing paid search campaigns in a variety of industries
- Agency and in-house experience
- Have run search, retargeting, shopping, display, and social ad campaigns
- Outstanding people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The following skills are a plus:
- Foreign language capabilities
- Experience with foreign paid search platforms, such as Yandex Direct, Baidu, Yahoo! SM Japan, and Naver
Why You Want to Work for Us
We could be a great match if the following benefits sound interesting to you:
- Profit sharing
- 401k with immediate vesting of company match
- Health, dental, vision, & short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Paid training & certifications
- Workstations with adjustable standing desks and multiple monitors
- Casual dress code (internal-facing positions)
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site. Either apply below or email a copy of your resume (included in the body of the email in PDF format) and why you would like to work for DOM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Online Marketing™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated October 18, 2018.