Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll be responsible for increasing the number of good fit prospects (sales qualified leads) for our clients. Work includes heavy writing, analyzing results, developing A/B tests, event marketing coordination, and other activities expected to drive results. You will be heavily involved in developing our clients’ marketing strategies; in other words, your recommendations are necessary and desired.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and retargeting campaigns. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be a key member of our organic team, working to improve marketing campaign goals for multiple clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking a direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. You’ll be a key driver in delivering performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work will vary; it includes planning, managing, and executing SEO campaigns for multiple clients; heavy content creation and optimization; keyword research and evaluation; on-site analysis; contributing to the overarching campaign strategy; conducting SEO audits; outreach; working with analytics and SEO tools, reporting and client communication.
**This position will be based in either our Pittsburgh, PA or Wheeling, WV offices.**
Who You Are
While we are excited to talk with experienced SEO professionals at different stages in their careers, you will have a minimum of 3 years in directly providing SEO services.
This experience will include:
- Deep understanding of SEO theory
- Hands-on experience across multiple industries for ecommerce and lead gen campaigns
- Content creation & optimization
- Strategy development to reach business objectives
- Execution in all core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
Additionally, you have the following:
- Experience both in house and at an agency or as a freelancer
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- Experience with mitigating organic traffic loss from website migrations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top notch organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives across multiple platforms
- Foreign language / country SEO
- Web development / coding skills
- Local SEO
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online through this page or email a copy of your resume and why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Updated December 4, 2019.