Sr. Marketing Strategist
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
You’ll be responsible for increasing the number of qualified inbound leads and nurturing marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads. You will develop strategy, devise experiments, analyze results, and perform much of the execution work, although you’ll be supported by our client marketing team for some tasks.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
DOM saw record new client growth in 2019, which when coupled with industry-leading retention rates, led to another year of new revenue highs.
We have an aggressive vision for growth that has not been dimmed by impacts of the events of 2020. In fact, we have continued to hire as many clients are expanding their digital marketing efforts at a time when other marketing activities have become more challenging.
You will play a critical role in the continued growth of our agency by generating more interest and awareness of DOM among our targets.
You’ll work closely with Sales and senior management to align on vision, build strategy, drive revenue, and be able to leverage the expertise of our marketers agency-wide. Day-to-day work will vary, but will include:
- Creating and analyzing experiments – constant testing is a must
- Devising and tailoring cadences to shepherd marketing qualified leads (e.g. newsletter sign-ups) through the marketing funnel into becoming sales qualified leads
- Content development
- Event management, including coordinating speaking engagements, trade shows, conferences, and self-hosted and partner events
- Project management to align ad hoc committees and meet deliverables on time
This position can be full- or part-time. Candidates in or relocating to Pittsburgh will be given preference, but we are open to this position being remote for persons already legally authorized to work in the United States.
Who You Are
You will have 5+ years of marketing experience specifically in a B2B services environment where you are responsible for driving leads and your success is measured on both the quantity and quality of those leads. This experience will be heavy with digital marketing, but include offline as well and will include:
- Strategy setting for a B2B services company (for an agency a huge plus)
- Building KPIs
- Digital marketing and advertising execution / coordination / management
- Persona creation
- Email marketing
- Event coordination and marketing
- A/B and multivariate testing
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Strong analytics knowledge
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
The following experiences are a plus:
- Agency experience
- PR expertise
- Marketing to foreign companies
How to Apply
Take some time looking through https://www.directom.com/ to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online below or email a copy of your resume and why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Updated September 8, 2020