Sr. SEO Manager
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
As a Sr. SEO Manager on our digital marketing team, you’ll be responsible for boosting quality organic traffic and increasing the number of leads and sales from that traffic for our clients. Work includes developing strategies from scratch, analysis, developing tests, writing, and other activities expected to drive results.
Why Work at DOM?
At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency serving clients around the world. We help our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and retargeting campaigns. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
- “DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.”
- “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.”
- “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and quarterly profit sharing.
About the Position
You’ll be a key member of our digital marketing team, working to improve SEO campaign goals for multiple clients in many different industries. Our clients’ goals are unique to them, but they all center around visitors taking direct action, such as filling out a form, placing a call, or purchasing online. You’ll be a key driver in delivering performance growth for the clients in your portfolio.
Day to day work includes:
- Developing & executing digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Proactively modifying strategies based on the performance of major KPIs, account metrics, or client needs
- Working with clients on strategic goals during onboarding and throughout the campaign
- Developing & executing experiments for all digital marketing tactics and channels solely or with input from other team members
- Forecasting future performance based on historical performance and data analysis
- Clearly communicating the progress of strategic plans to meet outlined objectives
- Communicating professionally and collaborating creatively with clients as needed
- Researching & testing platforms, software, and tools
- Keeping pace with search engine / digital marketing trends and developments.
This full-time position requires a primary work location at either our Pittsburgh, PA, or Wheeling, WV office. (Please note that during the pandemic all DOM team members have the option of either telecommuting or working from either office.)
Who You Are
While we are excited to talk with experienced SEO professionals at different stages in their careers, you will have a minimum of 5 years directly providing SEO services.
This experience will include:
- Deep understanding of SEO theory
- Hands-on experience across multiple industries for eCommerce and lead gen campaigns
- Content creation & optimization
- Strategy development to reach business objectives
- Execution in all core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
Additionally, you have the following:
- Experience both in house and at an agency or as a freelancer
- Keyword research and selection
- Competitive analysis
- Experience with mitigating organic traffic loss from website migrations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organization skills
These additional skills and experience are a plus:
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives across multiple platforms
- Foreign language / country SEO
- Web development / coding skills
- Local SEO
How to Apply
Take some time looking through our site to learn more about us.
Then either apply directly online through this page or email a copy of your resume and why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
A NOTE ABOUT COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities seriously. We are heeding all federal, state, and local recommendations, as well as social distancing best practices during this COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team but have specific questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated January 11, 2021