Since one of our readers emailed me today to heckle/question why we hadn’t posted in awhile, I thought it might be good to give everyone an update on what’s going on here in our little corner of the Ohio Valley with a housekeeping update:
- Generally, if we’re not blogging it’s because we’re swamped, and that’s the case again. Which is beyond stupid for a variety of reasons that any business blogger would be able to recount off the top of her or his head.
- We’re hiring and looking for good folks who can help manage our clients’ accounts. If you’re a PPC stud/studette or new and looking to get in the field, check it out!
The new building is 95% complete. The conference room video monitor is up now, so it’s a bunch of loose odds and ends, like:
- Getting the pool table delivered. (Yes, that’s serious – no one ever believes me when I say that.)
- Installing our new phone system.
- Getting the doors cleaned up.
- Getting a new sign. Although, I’m considering changing our tagline to Be Kind: Please Rewind.
As soon as we’re a little closer, I’ll post some new pics. We’ll also announce a business community welcome party, tentatively slated for the end of July.
- Heavens to Murgatroid, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel for our own site redesign. We’ve settled on a WordPress theme and may even get something up before the end of the twenty-teens.