- Exposure - this is done through SEO and PPC Ads, making potential customers aware of your site and your services/products.
- Discovery - When a potential customer clicks through your site to learn more about you, your product, and service
- Consideration - Potential customer considers purchasing your product
- Conversion - Potential customer buys something, or completes an actionable item on your site, like completing a form to request more information, turning them into an actual customer
- Customer Relationship - Maintain a good relationship with your client base through engagement, communication, and customer service
- Retention - Creating value for customers that they do not receive from competitors is crucial. By creating value and maintaining excellent service and user experience, customers often return or stay
How companies attract and retain clients through search engine marketing. The six stages of the digital marketing funnel are: