That magical time of the year has come around again. Yes, it is time to make your new year’s resolutions. To help you get started,… Read More
Justin Seibert’s search engine marketing experience can be traced back to 2001 when he transformed a Los Angeles-based financial firm’s internet marketing division into a multi-million-dollar revenue generator.
Today, Justin serves as President of Direct Online Marketing, a company he founded in 2006 with the ambition of creating the same kind of growth for businesses all over the world. His transparent approach to client services has helped DOM gain its status as a top 200 Premier Google Partner.
Justin’s marketing expertise is evidenced by numerous accreditations, awards, and international speaking opportunities. In 2011, Hanapin Marketing named him a top 25 most influential PPC expert. A few years later, the West Virginia Small Business Administration named him the 2015 Entrepreneurial Success of the Year. Then in 2017, he was named West Virginia Exporter of the Year.
His long-term approach to digital advertising means that DOM does not require contracts from its clients. Instead, the agency relies on the merits of its successes as incentive for retention. DOM’s client retention rate stands at over 85%, a testament to the agency’s disciplined business model.
Digital marketing events around the world often feature Justin as an expert speaker. He uses his platform to help businesses grow confidently online. He’s presented lectures at a number of universities and has been featured in newspapers and magazines from Argentina to Romania.
Justin received a Bachelor of Arts from Vanderbilt University and also studied at Murdoch University in Perth, Australia. He is married with a son and two daughters. Additionally, his dogs, Coco and Duke, often accompany him to the office, which is just one of many ways that DOM fosters a fun, creative environment.
- Google Ads Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Ambassador (program discontinued)
- Marketing Experiments Certified – Online Testing & Landing Page Optimization
Speaking Engagements Include
- Annual Expo, National Automobile Dealer Association (Orlando)
- TradeWinds, U.S. Commercial Service (Chile)
- Annual Convention, American Truck Dealers (Orlando)
- Semana TIC (Argentina)
- Hannover Messe (Germany)
- Discover Global Markets (Miami)
- Trade Missions (Costa Rica & Guatemala)
- Digital Media in a Social World (Ohio State University)
- Various Course Lectures (Marshall University, West Liberty University, West Virginia University, etc.)
Education & Training
- BA, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
- Advertising Age
- La Voz del Interior
- SES Magazine
- Successful Dealer
- Pittsburgh Business Times
- Connections Magazine
- The State Journal (WV)
- TEQ Magazine
- West Virginia Executive
- Washington County Business Journal (PA)
- 2016 Exporter of the Year, WV Small Business Administration
- 2015 Entrepreneurial Success of the Year, WV Small Business Administration
- 2012-14 Top 25 Most Influential PPC Expert, Hannapin Marketing
- 2013 Young Gun, WV Executive
- 2009 Generation Next: 40 Under 40, State Journal
Board Member Experience Includes
- District Export Council, WV
- Oglebay Institute
- West Virginia Northern Community College Foundation
- WV Early Childhood Planning Task Force appointed by Governor
- Wheeling Health Right
Want Justin to Speak at Your Event?
He’d love to hear from you. Click on the button and let us know the pertinent details about your event.
Posts By Justin Seibert
When you’ve spoken with over 1,000 CMOs, marketing professionals, and business owners about search engine optimization (SEO), one feeling stands out more than any other:… Read More
Editor’s Note: On August 6, 2018, Facebook announced that they are renaming the Reviews users have come to expect on business pages as “Recommendations”. While… Read More
This morning the West Virginia Small Business Administration (SBA) announced that I won their Entrepreneurial Success of the Year award. It’s exciting in that it… Read More