This week, our agency was named one of America’s fastest growing private companies in the 2022 Inc. 5000 list following a three-year period of achieving spectacular growth of 150%.
We are one of seven companies headquartered in West Virginia on this year’s list. In addition to achieving spectacular revenue growth of 150% over the last three years, our agency has also:
- Increased it’s total employee count by 179% (PS – we’re actually hiring right now! Check out our latest job openings.)
- Earned 5 awards from the WV Department of Commerce for entries into new international markets
- Received recognition as one of the Pittsburgh region’s best places to work by BizJournals
- Completed the acquisition of C-leveled, a Pittsburgh digital marketing agency
- Maintained its decade-long status as one of Google’s top 200 global partners
“As crazy as it seems today, back in 2006, people still weren’t sure if the Internet had staying power,” said Justin Seibert, our founder and President. “To see DOM grow from me doing work in my basement to hitting this mark really means a lot.”
“None of this would be possible without the tremendous team we have supporting our clients around the world,” he continued. “Everyone has contributed to this accomplishment. I feel very excited, blessed, and fortunate to get to work with so many talented experts and amazing human beings on our team every day.”
Our first ever ranking in the Inc. 5000 is 3,473 overall. In total, the 5000 companies included in this year’s list are responsible for creating over $317 billion in total revenue and adding over 1.1 million jobs to the economy.
The Inc. 5000 is a prestigious list that was first published in 1999, featuring the fastest growing and most innovative private companies in the US. To create the list, Inc. ranks overall revenue growth for every company that applies over a three-year period.
The complete list was released online on Tuesday, and the annual magazine featuring the top 500 companies will hit newsstands on August 23.