Join your industry peers to learn how to evaluate your current digital marketing efforts and adjust your campaigns for the short- and mid-term.
This session will be hosted by Justin Seibert and it is designed to give you specific tips and insights to help you maintain and build stronger connections with your target audience in a shifting marketplace.
This webinar is brought to you in conjunction with DOM’s partnership with the Pittsburgh Technology Council. PTC members cut across Pittsburgh’s tech sector from hardware and IT to life sciences and application developers.
Thursday, May 21st, 2020 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• How to select the best tactics for your goals
• Tips for creating content
• How Google’s formula works
• Customizing digital advertising campaigns that work
• What metrics you need to really know
• What is important for SEO in 2020 and beyond
• A to drive home the above information
CUSTOMIZED FEEDBACK ON YOUR ACTIVITIES
Interested in a conversation with our team about our advice for marketing in times of crisis? Here’s how it works:
- Request a complimentary digital marketing strategy consultation.
- A strategist from our office will arrange a 15-minute call to collect information about what you’re currently doing. You can provide access to your analytics or digital advertising platform if you desire at this time. (We’ll sign an NDA if you’d like.) We’ll set a time for a follow-up call.
- We’ll review your efforts.
- One of our experts will contact you at the arranged time to provide recommendations.
CAN’T MAKE THE SESSION BUT STILL LOOKING FOR HELP?
Our DOM DIY Vlogs focus on simplifying different aspects of Organic SEO, PPC Advertising, and Social Media Marketing in order to provide valuable takeaways you can immediately put into practice.